Thursday, August 18, 2016

Play Your Art Out, Chesterfield



Location: Chesterfield Mall, next to indoor playground near Sears (291 Chesterfield Mall 63017)

Website: http://www.playyourartout.com/

Phone: (636) 288-4985

Hours Mondays 1 - 5 pm, Friday - Saturday: 10am - 4:30pm (Reservations Recommended)
Tuesday- Thursday, Sunday: Closed 
 
We were at Chesterfield Mall getting new shoes recently and always play at the indoor playground afterward. I've never seen this place open but this day it was! The kids wandered in there and I asked about what they offered. She (Sue) said it was $5 per child to play and they could create whatever they wanted. She handed them a little circular mat and brought them some things off the shelves. They were in heaven! She had tubes, blocks, Lincoln logs, pool noodles, Styrofoam, and more. My daughter liked the horses and built a stable around them. There were also puzzles and games to play with as well. In the back she had painting stations and said it was a little bit extra to paint. It was $7.50 per person to paint and my daughter wanted to but my son didn't. My total was $12.50 for the two of them and we were there about 2 hours.





All the things you can play with. A lot of them were recycled.

I love this table made of books and pages from books!





Doing puzzles


She put this big t shirt on my daughter while she was painting, and then let us take it home! 

If your kids like to be crafty and build they would love this place!


No comments:

Post a Comment