335 Holloway Road
Ballwin, MO 63011
- competition pool with 2 diving boards, a “Tree Swing,” and an “Aqua Climb” rock climbing wall.
- Lazy River (single and double tubes)
- Leisure Pool with a beach entry, sprays, and a whirlpool
- Kiddie Pool with a beach entry and a water playground with 2 slides
- 2 large water slides, one enclosed
- splash pad
- concession stand
- changing areas for men, women and families with showers and lockers
- lots of shaded deck area
|satellite view of the facility from google maps|
The Ballwin North Pointe Aquatic Center is a nice facility. However, after changing into our suits in the changing room, my daughter promptly slipped on the wet floor and fell flat on her back - she was ok, and went on to play, but something to watch! The lazy river has double tubes that have a bottom on one side to allow young children to sit and float with an adult. My daughter LOVED this! She also loved the splashpad (which annoyed me since we could do a splashpad/sprayground for free at several area parks). She wasn't very excited about the kiddie pool, because the big bucket dumps every couple minutes and scared her. For older kids, the water slides and climbing wall and tree swing in the deep end of the pool look awesome (I only wish we had these kinds of things when I was a kid!). Unlike some municipalities, non-residents are welcome at North Pointe but pay an additional fee (for 2011, resident adults are $5 and non-resident adults are $7).