Photo credit to St. Louis City Talk
Location: 3200 Eads Ave, St. Louis, MO 63104
Playground Ground Cover: Poured Rubber and Wood Chips
The park was placed into ordinance in 1945 and was named in honor of Dr. Robert James Terry, a man well known nationally and locally for his contributions to medical literature. He was also one of the founders of the association which later became the St. Louis Audubon Society.
The park is located in the Gate District and is bordered by Eads Avenue to the north, Louisiana Avenue to the west, Henrietta Street to the south and S. Compton Avenue to the east.
There are 2 sling swings and 2 baby swings
Strange pavilion nearby with no tables or chairs.
This playground is in full sun and there are no bathrooms.